Friday, November 30, 2012

Good physio and Acupuncture!

So the new physiotherapist is doing great things. I think I have been twisted and pulled and pushed and snapped in two...had ultrasound and ice and Active Release Therapy (deeeep tissue stuff) and my butt is loosening up.

This morning I submitted to an hour of acupuncture and wow....I had needles up and down my leg and in my back. It was easy to let happen and it felt like a mini-laser light show was taking place in my body, notably up and down my right leg. When I finally stood up I was dazed, and as I walked back to the office I noticed my right side, hamstring and butt muscles were notably looser and more relaxed. Relief!!

I bought a 75cm exercise ball this morning for the office, and it is a welcome change from the static office chair I have been sitting in as well....

Hopefully I can start running -crossfitting-biking again soon!

1 comment:

a; said...

ha 2012! didnt realize this was a year old :P never seen this blog