Thursday, November 22, 2012

Injured again?

So this pain in my right butt has been getting worse and worse. The physiotherapist I saw after the July track session said it wasn't a hamstring.

Well I went to a new physiotherapist and it's actually the spot where my right hamstrings join my ischial tuberosity. I thought it was piriformis syndrome but it's not!

So I have been ordered off anything that stresses my hamstrings. Yuck. So it's push-up and pull-up time. I have to ice and heat three times a day, and give this little tear time and a chance to heal, and as much blood flow as possible.

I also bought a little stability disc to sit on in the car, so while the pain is gone in my butt, my head grazes the roof. Must look into getting a Jeep or a minivan.

1 comment:

Al said...

lol not a minivan!
sad to hear you've got to deal with this; acupuncture was a good thought for sure. push ups n pull ups too :D